512-837-6020 Mon-Thu 9am-5pm, Fri 9am-1pm CST
Full-size Agar Kit with Loops
- 2 bottle of Nutrient Agar (enough for 20 Petri dishes)
- 20 empty, sterile Petri dishes
- 20 pack, sterile package, disposable plastic inoculation loops. (Due to COVID-19 testing, Plastic loops are not presently available. We can substitue 2 metal inoculation loops. You can flame sterize the metal loops. Instructions included with kits.)
- Activity Instructions
- Equipment directions
- Scientific Method for Experimental Design
- Science Fair board layout designs
Easy to do. Just microwave the agar bottle on low or medium-low until agar is melted to a liquid (approx. 10-15 minutes), then pour into sterile Petri dishes. Each Bottle makes 9 to 10 Petri dish plates. Detailed instructions are included.
Science Stuff®, Inc.
Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-1pm CST
Closed Jan 1, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Dec 25.
About us | How to Order | Returns
Chemical Information | Contact Us
Copyright © 2017, Science Stuff, Inc. Science Stuff is a registered mark of Science Stuff, Inc.